ENTER FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED 60' VIDEO THAT TELLS THE STORY OF YOUR HOSPITALITY OR TOURISM BUSINESS
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We want to help you tell the story of your business during this trying time!
Tell us a little bit about its unique back story.
- Is your business a hidden gem?
- Is there an amazing recipe your customers always come back for?
- Is it an icon in your community?
- Does the passion for what you do go back generations?
- Is it a totally inventive concept?
The winner will be selected based on the creativity of the entries submitted.
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?
A brand video worth $3,500 and a lot of captivated customers!
This prize includes:
- Assistance scripting your business’ story so it translates to video
- A 3-hour shoot at your place of business
- A masterfully edited, graded and sound mixed 60-second video
- Once complete, a video to share on your website and across all socials
- Plenty of newly captivated customers that now know the story of your business
Please see below for conditions of entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Sydney Metropolitan Area hospitality and tourism-related businesses only.
- Filming must take place at your place of business between the 4th and the 7th of September
- You will need to fill up a briefing with information on your business no later than the 1st of September.
- Filming will last no more than 3 hours.
- Your final video will have a duration of 60 seconds.
- Giveaway will close on Thursday 27th at 11:50 pm AEST
- Winner announced on Friday 28th in Coco Station’s IG account and via email.
Instagram contest or giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Coco Station retains the right to reproduce, publish and display the final video in its portfolios and websites, and in galleries, design periodicals and other media or exhibits for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with authorship of the video in connection with such uses.
The competition is a game of skill as such, Coco Station reserves the right to select the winning entry based on the creativity of entries submitted.
WHO WILL BE CAPTURING THE MAGIC OF YOUR STORY?
Videographer, photographer and master of all things creative.
Graduated from UTS Sydney with a BA in Media and Communication, Ari was recently awarded Silver at the AIPP Awards and loves to translate the energy in people and businesses to the digital screen!
She has worked as a Senior Producer at the big advertising agencies, but now loves telling stories of all kinds for her own business, Keeper Films and at Coco Station.
“I’m all about human connection and getting a little glimpse into the lives of people I would never have otherwise met”.